NORTHWOOD 5 AXIS CNC STONE MACHINE
THE VERY BEST THAT MONEY CAN BUY
We developed the FA Series machines for the fabricator that wanting to push the envelope of productivity and flexibility. The design is based on the proven Northwood Aerospace 5 axis machine technologies. This machine features the same controls and quality components used in every Northwood Machine. Aerospace companies need incredible accuracy, dependability and machining integrity. We are proud to offer the best technology money can by....for the stone industry.
YOU CAN MILL THE STATUE OF DAVID
With 72 inches of vertical stroke and a huge machining envelope, you now have the ability to machine the largest pieces of stone. Statues, monuments, architectural details, and of course countertops.
This machine is available in a multitude of custom configurations that can be modified to meet your specific machining needs.
REFINEMENT AND PERFECTION
Since the introduction of our first stone router, we have developed many refinements and innovations. These improvements are the by-product of listening to our customers and constantly striving to refine and perfect the machine. This is a short list of features that can be added to this system. We build these machines to your specifications.
- Lasers for positioning parts and pods on the work surface
- Remote control for operation of laser and vacuum systems
- Remote machine control diagnostics
- StoneVision fabrication software & AlphaCAM
- Stone Fabricator Interface (SFI)
- Automatic Tool Management (ATM) Barcode system
- Laser Tool Calibration (LTC) for measuring tooling
- Corrosion Resistant Paint, hardware and rails
- Lifetime phone support and personnel training
Our customer's success, is our success. That is the Northwood Way!
FA-CUSTOM - BUILD TO ORDER UP TO 38 FEET DEEP
The power and flexibility to fabricate what you can imagine. This machine tool is made with the size and power to mill the largest components. These milling machines incorporate the very best technology and advanced machining know how. Contact us for more information about this Five Axis mill. View Specifications